Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Special Post and pray request.

I have learned that today on Oprah, the Mooney family will be sharing the story of their son Eliot (99 Balloons). If you are not familiar with his story, he was born with Trisomy 18 and lived on this earth for 99 days before our heavenly father took him home to be with him. One of my Son's friends (actually my son grew up in church with both the husband and wife) also had a son born with Trisomy 18 on December 3, 2007 and the Lord blessed them with Tristan for 56 days. I know that the segment has already been filmed but please join me in praying that it will be presented and received in a way that will give the honor and glory of this little boy's life to God.

Also I am thankful that Trisomy 18 is be on the spotlighted on the show as until Tristan I had not heard of it. More people need to be made aware that is exist and that there are others who have walked the road that are willing to help them walk down it.

1 comment:

Liz said...

So sorry about Tristan. How very difficult for his family and friends. :(

I just wanted to contact you and let you know that you WON my Giveaway for the JOY Blocks! Please email me at AGiveawayADay@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get this sent your way.

Have a wonderful day.
Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com